Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost In Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuei Schiffer

Ryuuei Schiffer

Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Lost In Time   Lost In Time EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:17 am

Ryuuei stood still, unable to think. He had longed for a good battle, yet all he did was walk around the Hueco Mundo. Waiting, searching for a worthy opponent. He dare not go to earth for he had not been ordered to, he would not want to travel anywhere without a good reason. There isn't anyone here, nobody is a challenge any more. Yet, for some reason, I'm not even scared of my higher ranks since a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Time   Lost In Time EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:12 am

Drake sighed. He was bored out of his mind, and here he was, wandering Hueco Mundo for a reason that not even God could know. "I hate my life." "It's better than not having one." "...That's debatable."
His materialized sword spirit, Ranpu, sighed. "Come on, it's not that bad. Besides, we're only here to visit Alexx. We can leave after that, okay?" "Stop yelling..." Drake shot a glance at his Inner Hollow, Kage Ryuu, something he allowed to materialize. It also just so happened he was regretting this descision. "You stop heading to bars just to drink half the population under the table." "Never!" "Then stop whining about it."
Drake sighed. "Both of you, shut up. Ranpu, disappear. I need you watching from all angles, remember?" Ranpu nodded curtly before disappearing, but not without a cutting glare towards Kage Ryuu. "You too Kage Ryuu. The shadows are yours." "I'll do it if she shuts up." "You're gonna do it anyway. And she's gonna stop talking as much in either case." Kage Ryuu sighed. "Fine, fine. But you owe me a sammich when we get home," was all he said before casually melting into a pure black sludge. Drake turned to a certain direction, before lightly sniffing the air, his frown being replaced by a grin almost instantly. Finally, a playmate.
"There's nothing you can hide from the nose of a dragon... Hello Arrancar," he said cheerfully, before walking in the direction that the unknown Arrancar stood. He was far out of sight, but as Drake flared his reiatsu, he told his soon-to-be-foe of his location, challenging him.
"This's gonna be fun." "Shut up and keep watch." Drake's cold tone contrasted with his grin, but Kage Ryuu just laughed. "But yes. Yes it is." "You guys are broken in the head, you know that?" A chorus of laughter, before walking in silence. This guy was powerful... And the two men couldn't help but grin with the lust for blood and violence this place always gave them, as they giddily anticipated this new foe's appearance.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuei Schiffer

Ryuuei Schiffer

Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Time   Lost In Time EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:52 am

Ryuuei sensed a strong being ahead. ''What is it..... who are those reiatsu with it..... it wretches of soul reaper..... worse...'' Ryuuei could sense the pressure clearly. It played with him, taking a while to notice. It wasn't usual at all. The wind blew creepily, like a scolded child. ''A hollow? A human? Shinigami? There is more covering this pressure...''

He knew the figure wanted him to know. Ryuuei lowered his pressure slightly, to easier sense the other reiatsu. He knew one was a zanpakutou. But the other.... Kill it....kill it....kill!!! His mind told him to attack....use cero....destroy it. He remained on the brink of sanity though. A few sonidos and Ryuuei was close enough to see the figure just as two others disappeared. Slowly, the air blew faster as Ryuuei charged a red attack, a cero. Clearly he would need release if the enemy survived this.
''Im not impressed.'' Ryuuei said this loud enough for his enemy to hear, but be left wondering which direction it came from for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Time   Lost In Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Time
Page 1 of 1