Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World of Daemons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:24 pm

OOC: Whelp, seeing as there's almost no activity on this site, and I felt the urge to make a RP topic that revolves more around something I've been working on lately than Bleach, I've decided to make use of the OOC section. Hopefully, some of the other people here on the site will get some enjoyment out of this. Now then, just for a quick explanation of this world I wish to RP with people in. Also, do note you don't have to read it, it's just something I wanted to explain, even if it doesn't matter.

• This does use the characters approved by the moderators.

• This does include several characters of my own imagination, which is one of the reasons I'm placing it here in the OOC Rp section. Another reason is the world. This is far more focused on the world of Daemons than the world of Bleach. And as such, I decided to put it here. Didn't want this deleted because it was in the wrong section...

• I threw in a new type of weapon (Which some may recognize) based off of the Bakoto from the Princess ark in the anime, and are called the Xeno-Class Bakoto. This will be explained in more depth inside of the RP, if any would care to join.

• I've designed a new species (With a damn lot of loopholes I hope to fix with this RP) known as the Daemons. They are a genetically engineered being that only several people know of. Do note that if you do join, I doubt you would know of the Daemons unless you have had previous experience with them, though most people on site probably do know of them.

• The base of the Daemons is located deep within Hueco Mundo, hidden far below the Desert Sands, the only entrance being several miles to the west of Las Noches. They rarely leave Hueco Mundo, so if you feel the urge to control a nameless Daemon (Which I have no problems against) then please do note you'll need a damn good reason for them to leave Hueco Mundo.

• One more thing. Even if you do loot a dead Daemon, do not expect to gain their Bakoto. Alexx has one because she helped test out the original idea, and showed some giant brass balls when she stole it from the Daemon while he was still living, but most Bakoto are locked to their wielder. When Alexx received Kushu (Her Bakoto) it was an unfinished creation of which had yet to be used by anyone. That meant it was not locked to anyone at the time she used it. By this logic, when fighting a Daemon, you can't loot his weapon, in the same way you can't steal someone's Zanpakuto, though a Bakoto dissolves when the wielder dies, so unless you defeat a Daemon and keep him alive, this long thing is utterly pointless.

• There are several Daemons which would be qualified as OP when used as normal characters. These are the personifications of the class of Bakoto known as the Angelics. Angelic-Class Bakoto are usually incredibly powerful, but rarely wish to fight. Just wanted to point that out, as Drake (The character I've chosen to use) uses a incomplete Angelic, meaning while he's very powerful, he can't reach it's true power. He's still rather strong, mind you, but he can't activate his Ultimate Spell, a manuever which will doubtlessly be explained during the unfolding of the story.

Now then, after that long and unimportant rant, I feel that I should get to typing the actual post. This still takes place in Bleach, but more focus is being put on a new species and weapon, then the existing world. However, there is one more thing. I would prefer it if you happened to choose more combat ready characters. Just pointing that out, and you don't have to listen to it, I'm just saying there will be a bit of fighting.

Drake sheathed his sword. Another battle, another stain upon his blade. He was annoyed at how often he was chased by those infernal Shinigami. Ever since they witnessed his true power, he had been the target of Soul Society. Only the Captains witnessed it though, so he wouldn't be surprised if not a single person attacking knew his true power. The power over darkness... And what a power it is. He never even needed his second blade nowadays. They only sent nameless thugs after him, and that disappointed him.
"Well, I guess they really are running out of hunters to spare," he said with a light shrug. He lightly tapped the handles of his two swords, and the spirits curtly appeared. "Ranpu, keep an eye out. It's about time for training." A blond woman, Ranpu, nodded. her hair which cascaded below her shoulders bounced as she began running. Though the other spirit only began to grin darkly.
"Training so soon after a battle? I'm appalled. What kind?"
"Same kind as always baka. If I can't pull out my mask at will, then I can't really be expected to fight Them, now can I?" Drake sounded uninterested, which was the complete opposite of the man beside him. "Calm down. Just 'cause I'm letting my mask out, doesn't mean I'll release you fully, Kage Ryuu." That only made his smile widen. No response came from him, only a stare and a grin. "Let's see...," Drake muttered to himself. He began taking off what he wouldn't need from himself. A backpack, his Zanpakuto, as well as his headband. His black hair fell down upon his face, and he noticed the Shinigami had bled on him. He took out a small cloth and got as much of it off as possible, but he hardly cared. It was still red when he tossed the cloth aside and walked 20 paces from Kage Ryuu. They both drew their swords, the blades that embody true darkness.
"Release. Eien Kage Ryuu, the Eternal Shadow Dragon." Kage Ryuu's tone went cold, and the wind blew, rustling the trees. The clearing surrounded by the forest had been a good choice for a arena. The trees around them casted shadows upon the area, and the shadows were their greatest weapons. Drake refocused on Kage Ryuu, just as he began to fade to black. The entire area darkened suddenly, under the shadow of the massive beast raising from the ground which Kage Ryuu only just disappeared from. A giant black dragon rose, it's body made of intertwining tendrils of darkness bound together so close they look simply like scales. He hadn't nearly reached his maximum height, but he still stood around 20 yards tall. It roared, but no sound came from his mouth. It came from behind Drake, whom quickly dodged and slashed at his own shadow. It dispelled the magic, and the talon attacking from behind shattered. Drake then turned to the giant dragon and charged. He held his blade, and silently released it's first stage. Tendrils slithered from his blade's handle and intertwined with his flesh, digging into his nerves as he closed the distance. He leaped up half the distance to the dragon's face before he nearly go swatted from the air. He dodged the first talon by spinning in the air. The second one he landed on, and he leaped off of. He dodged several tendrils, and cleaved through others as he charged. He blasted through them with ease, before stopping in midair. He jumped back as he avoided a tendril from below. He fell towards the ground, and used the darkness to soften the fall. He dodged the incoming tendrils with ease, but as he tried to get closer, the amount increases. When he got close enough to hit him, then he'd be facing walls of darkness, not just tendrils.
"Fine, let's step it up. Secondary release. Kage Ryuu." His sword turned into a giant broadsword with a black blade, but a shining silver handle. With that, he sent out wave after wave of energy into the tendrils as he slowly, but surely, advanced. He tore through the walls of darkness easily, until Kage Ryu changed tactics to make it even harder. The tendrils began to come from not only the dragon, but from the forest around them. In but a few short seconds, he was completely surrounded. "Wow, that release didn't last long." Just before the tendrils hit, he summoned his second sword. His Zanpakuto, Ranpu. "Shine." With a flash of light, he activated Shikai, and began to charge. He now held two Roman gladiuses, one a shining silver, one black as pitch. He charged through incoming tendrils, spinning to destroy them all. He used Ranpu to create light, destroying the darkness, and then used the darkness from behind the dragon to attack. The dragon roared in either anger, or pain. He began to strike faster and more often, slowing Drake down exponentially. But Drake cleaved through them even so, waiting for Kage Ryuu to push him into a corner. He didn't have to wait long though. His shadow began to strike at him, being used as a portal to let as many other tendrils as possible strike him at once. He began to have to actively go all out to block the sheer quantity, along with how little time he had to block them. He had to completely stop moving to do it, and even then he was just barely keeping up, so he decided then was as good a time as any.
"Bankai." He released Ranpu completely, the sword dissolving into light. Every single shadow was obliterated for a moment, erasing the dragon. It only took a moment more for it to reappear, but that was long enough. Drake ran his hand over his face, and forced the mask to emerge. He could only create half of it, but it was enough. He charged forwards, tearing through the darkness with ease. All of it slowed when it neared him, and he struck with inhuman speed. He made it to the dragon in but a second, and with one blow, eradicated him. He created a barrier of light to seal of the shadows, and as he cut through the smaller tendrils from farther off, the dragon began to really disintegrate. The condensed light burned away at it's flesh, like a laser. The light would've blinded most, but Drake saw through it because it was his own attack. Everything turned white for a moment, and then everything was calm. The trees wavering slowed, and Drake's mask disappeared. Kage Ryuu didn't appear for several seconds, but when he did, he was clutching his side, as well as half of his face.
"You know, that stung like a bitch."
"No need to bring your mother into this," Drake said offhandedly as he sat down. Besides the scorched grass and minuscule craters, there was no proof of a fight.
"Low blow man." Kage Ryuu sat down, and stopped clutching at himself. Drake looked him over, and while he didn't see the damage dealt to his side, his face had a disgusting burn mark, and part of it was still steaming and boiling.
"Man, cover that up," he said as he handed him a cloth. Kage Ryuu laughed and pressed it against the flesh.
"I wouldn't need to if you hadn't blasted me to Hell and back. And then to Hell again." Kage Ryuu's smile hadn't changed. The cold grin hadn't changed, but that didn't surprise Drake. What did, however, was Ranpu.
"Hey, you alright?" Her voice was as melodic as ever. Drake was about to respond, but then Kage Ryuu responded with,
"No! Half my face is-"
"Not you, I hope you got hurt. Drake?" Drake chuckled as he raised his hands above his head. Nothing was torn, so Ranpu nodded. "You know, you should really watch what you use. You might as well have shot up a signal flare to the Shinigami if you were gonna use that." She sighed. "You're gonna do it again next time, aren't you?"
"Who would I be if I didn't?"
"Not an idiot, that's what." Drake stood up, which Kage Ryuu did as well, and then yawned,
"So, do we keep moving?"
"Yeah. What else can we do?" Drake shrugged. "The sooner you can summon the whole mask the better. We need to take out Charon. After that, Coren and the others should be able to do the rest." Drake nodded. The sooner the better. He walked over to the stuff he dropped before the fight, and curtly picked it up.
"Time to go."

OOC: Too long?
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Let's Go!   World of Daemons EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 pm

If Alex is in this, it will be like my first few posts XD. Maybe a bit different. Im defenitly joining this, 'specially cause there's almost no activity right now. Also, im never gonna say OOC in this section. NOTE: I skipped half of your saying cause i just wanna RP, and even tho i've heard of daemons, i have no idea what they are.

Emanuel was stronger than ever. He was in his prime. Drinking, killing, drinking, killing..... It was almost a loop. "gasper, you've heard what the Gotei 13 are doing right?" Of course. Hunting down our old friend. And some other person.... A RYOKA! THEY WILL BE FUN TO KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!TEEHEEEEHEHEHE!!!!!! "Personally, I want that sword that those beings use....a weapon of true power. They called it Bakoto, but it was different....." Of course, it's a modified version. Maybe... We also have to watch out for....the Masked. Kotsuzui began to lower his voice. Strange thought Emanuel. He never speaks like that, except when he talks about THE MASKED. Hope I never meet them, I think the're strong enough to scare even Kotsuzui. "Well, I know where he generally is. Thanks to the Vaizard for hacking the Gotei 13 mainframe. Well, hope they don't miss me, too much."
To be continued.....
On a side note, I'll just bring in THE MASKED at a later point in time. All you have to know is that they are like Vaizard's but very different, and their true power can only be unleashed by destroying their swords completely, but they gain amazing powers.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:12 am

OOC: I'm not surprised you didn't read it all... What would surprise me is if you actually read it. That thing is much longer than I expected.

After a few minutes of walking and a bit of whining from Kage Ryuu about how his face burned like lava, Drake noticed something different. "Someone's here. Scatter." The three of them shunpoed away, disappearing instantly. They spoke to each other through the mental link they share. "Shinigami." "With a hint of Hollow. Either a Vaizard or a Daemon bastard." "Way too human. Vaizard or Half-Hollow." After a moment of debating, Drake just went with potential hostile. He readied his blades, as did his sword spirits, as they waited for the other person to waltz in.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Surprise!   World of Daemons EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:26 pm

"Hey DRAKE!!!!" Emanuel just waltzed into some random broken shack were apparently Drake was located. "Your old pal Emanuel is here! Woah!" He quickly shunpoed backwards as Drake jumped out of nowhere and barely missed him. He might've been a bit drunk, but that was no way to treat an old friend! "You bastard! You dare attack me while I bring you SAKE!!!!!! PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!" Emanuel, I think he was merely "GASP* GASPER!" His sword ready, Emanuel charged his attacker. Surprisingly, he seemed to move faster and have a better reaction while drunk. Yes! ATTACK! HEHE.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:49 am

"Shine, Ranpu." With a blinding burst of light, Drake charged forward with a playful grin plastered across his face. There was no way Emanuel could see it coming. With a knee to the chest and a blade's hilt to his forehead, Emanuel probably got dropped. But then again, he's drunk, and he's Emanuel. Chances are, he's still up. However, his sake? Drake shook the bottle teasingly as everything became visible again, before tossing it to Kage Ryuu. While it doesn't need to be said, Kage Ryuu guarded it with his life. "BOOZE MOTHAFUKER. YOU COME IN PIECE, DOENUT YOU!? A MAN WITH BOOZE IS ALWAYS A FRIEND O' MINE." Kage Ryuu's playful scream ripped through the air as he... Well, as he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:12 am

(I read the first post Very Happy. and I don't think it was too long)

A nearby tree began to move slightly, unknown to the people there. A face appeared as a shinigami listened in. A musical voice sounded in his ears, "What are you thinking?" . I'm thinking that I would love to study this strange man, and his dual zanpakuto(according to him). Lucon slid back into the tree, and moved to another location, again silently, cloaking his reiatsu, monitoring the area. He whispered to himself, as he often did now. Soul Society would love to see this. Although they might end up notice something with me, if they saw these guys. He again slid back into the tree, and awaited for further interaction.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Arthas3

Arthas3

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Emanuel's Fight - Retrive the SAKE!   World of Daemons EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:38 pm

OOC: Nice post Lucon. Also, I kind of mentioned that my guy is STRONGER when drunk.

Emanuel quickly jumped up, shunpoed and grabbed the sake. He then drank it all in one gulp. "I'm *hic* ready to fight you know.....I think." Emanuel, must you be a drunk? Gasper, it's the drunk people that win the fights. He's right you know. SHUTUP AND LETS KICK ASS. Suddenly, Emanuel felt a wave of anger. He didn't even know why, but he felt it. He was angry at everyone, and he knew who he was going to take out his anger on. "SHIMERU, SHIMERU!" With his sword being whip like, he shot it at Drake, but missed...on purpose. "Now Gasper!" He wound the whip like blade around Drake's foot and pulled making him fall to the ground. "HOW YOU LIKE DAT!" That was really stupid Gasper's right you know
To be continued...
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: DAMN IT, I WANTED ME SOME BOOOOZE DAMNIT.   World of Daemons EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:41 pm

As Drake fell on his bum, Kage Ryuu tackled Emanuel with the force of a thousand... Somethings. "DAMN IT, I WANTED THAT BOOZE. SCREW YOU MAN." Kage Ryuu then sat on Emanuel's stomach, and shook the now empty bottle of sake. "You drank it all..." Kage Ryuu then dropped the bottle with a sigh. "Whelp, no use crying over unbelievably great booze wasted on you... So, is that odd reiatsu coming from a friend of yours? I could've sworn I felt something from outside." Kage Ryuu shrugged. "Smells like a Vaizard though, so it might just be from you walking into a tree or something. It wasn't that strong..."

OOC: Yeah, I know. That's why I said that 'cause you were drunk, you were probably fine.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:53 pm

A single blue rose grew near each person. Each one growing according to the person. The one near the hollow spirit was more deep purple than blue, and the one near Emanuel grew all twisted upon itself. Lucon chuckled to himself, at that. He's more drunk than I thought was possible for a shinigami. He slid out the top of a nearby tree, and sat in the branches. Being merged too long was killing his back, too stiff. Another voice sounded in his ears, this one, not musical, but cold, and mocking. "It looks like you tree-huger's are having fun playing Tom Bombadil." Shut up. He said to himself. Unlike you, we can actually find amusement in simple pleasures.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:05 am

Drake tensed a bit, and placed his hand upon his sword. Kage Ryuu did the same, with the exception of him smiling, rather than tensing up. "So the smell wasn't Emanuel for once." "Who are you?" Drake ignored Kage Ryuu's playful jest, cutting to the point. "And do you come as friend or foe?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Emanuel's Anger   World of Daemons EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:40 am

Suddenly, without any warning, Emanuel dropped Kage off his stomach. His face looked solemn, his muscles were tense. He suddenly seemed sober. He quickly took his sword and landed a weak scratch on Kage's left arm. "That will teach you to sit on my stomach while I'm drunk." he then sheathed Gasper, and looked at the stranger. Who is he? And have you actually sobered up? Yeah, I have. This is no longer fun and games. AGREED!!!!! TIME TO KILL! "Who are you? Your spiritual pressure is quite high." Emanuel looked at the strange man with admiration, and fear. He knew he might have to engage in a battle, but he also knew he could depend on Drake to back him up. Or not. "If you don't start talking now, maybe we should speak with our blades!"
To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:13 am

(note, only the words in color are said out loud)

Lucon replied to Drake. "That depends on what your definition of friend and foe is. I could be either one of them." He stretched his arms out, the white band of cloth that showed his rank clearly visible. "Geez, I really need to work on my technique some more." He then turned to Emanuel. "That would be the better question. My name is Aryaca Lucon Tyeir, but just call me Lucon". His hollow spoke to him. "This guy sure is a little anxious to fight, let me out so I can take him down". No, not yet.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:32 am

"Emanuel, calm down. There's no need to be so aggressive." Yet. "My definition of 'Foe' is whoever's trying to kill me. 'Friend' is anyone who helps me. There's also that uncaring middle, but I doubt you'd have come if that were the case. Also, it's a pleasure to meet you Aryaca Tyeir. I am Jon Sairo, Vaizard and half-Daemon, ex-Lord of the first Demonic Platoon. If you come not with a want for battle, then I ask you; What can I do for you?" You are ready, right Ranpu? Yeah. If he attacks, then I should be able to shoot him in the knees. If he can't move, you should be fine. Good. Blast them out one at a time. It would hurt more. And me? If he keeps trying to fight while crippled, you will knock him out and we will leave. No killing if I can help it. Nameless peons are one thing, but to kill a Lieutenant will get me on the bad side of even more of them.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Emanuel's Resolve: Who is Lucon?   World of Daemons EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:34 pm

This man...he has a strange aura. Emanuel heard fear in Kotsuzui's voice. Then he knew one thing for certain: this man is a force to be reckoned with. You don't think he is a Masked? No, if he was you'd know for sure. "I guess you are someone of either extremely strong power, or high status. What are your intentions? You don't seem to be an Arrancar or Vizard. If you are a Shinigami, I will have the displeasure of fighting you, Lucon." Emanuel hoped he wasn't an enemy. In a short amount of time, he had gained his respect, and given him hope of being a worthy opponent.
To be continued...
Guys, sorry for not posting earlier, I wasn't really in the mood. Thank you for waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:34 pm

"Well that is a shame, seeing as I am a shinigami". He motioned over his outfit. "I don't really care about fighting, but if you feel a need to fight, then I would be glad to be your partner". He smiled and looked over at drake. "as long as there isn't any interference." He pulled a pouch off his belt, and removed a few stakes. They were long, obviously not something that would normally be able to fit in sutch small a bag. "Do you mind if I record video and audio? I'm doing some research, and I don't want to miss anything." He threw three of them into the ground at a couple of points, making the area they were in a triangle. He dropped down from the tree, and leaned against it.

"But of course we don't have to fight, if your one for negotiating your problems." He then nodded towards kage ryu. "What's your name? you sure have a very 'odd' reiatsu". He grinned a little. Alseid spoke to him. "Isn't he? yeah... well, stay away from him, I just get a bad feeling from him."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:51 pm

OOC: Yo, sorry I haven't been on in the last week or so. My Internet router got hacked, and then I also had to re-install Windows. I'm glad I didn't miss too many posts.

Kage Ryuu let out a playful growl. "Kage Ryuu, Angelic-Class Bakoto, blade of the Ex-Lord Jon Sairo. Not that you'll recognize any of those terms." Kage Ryuu smiled a bit, though it looked a bit too crazed to be sincere. "And also, if there's gonna be a fight, I damn well better be part of it." Drake looked over Lucon with distaste. "How odd. I could've sworn I smelled a Vaizard. Was I mistaken..?" He muttered quietly to himself. Should I fire? I don't like this guy. 'Yeah, I know. He smells... Odd. But hold your fire. He hasn't done anything besides those stakes. And the shadows should deal with those in moments, if I deem it necessary.' Understood. "Lucon, as Kage Ryuu answered your question, could you tell me what you're doing here? It's just the smallest bit unnerving when someone unknown and somewhat suspicious appears out of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:02 pm

arthas, you wanna post, if your even still looking at this site
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:19 am

OOC: Yeah, I think it's been quite long enough of a wait. Perhaps you could post, Lucon?
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:58 pm

I've kinda given up on this site. if you want, I would go to Chain of Life, they are a pretty good site (and if I ever get time to rp, then I might play there), or I got an offer from Bleach Universe Requiem.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:50 pm

(I guess I'l post for you guys.)

Lucon looked surprised at Kage Ryuu. " A bakuto? you, are a bakuto. No I am familiar with that term, however the angelic class threw me a little. I thought you were a hollow, simply manifesting itself through the shadows. heh, I thought I was one of the rare few, who could do that." He stepped away from the tree, and walked towards drake. "and yes you were correct in assuming that I am a vaizard, just as yourself Mr. Sairo. I am merely here just checking things out doing research. taking notes on the wildlife." He stopped in front of the vaizard. "I am sorry if I unnerved you, I just like to meet new people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World of Daemons Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Daemons   World of Daemons Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Daemons
Page 1 of 1