Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexx

The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:52 pm

"I'll work with him, sure."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:26 pm

"Il stick with kuroda, Since i have the best communication with him. I wont die as fast as the rest of you if he decides to rage out." Neo looked over at the man "Pesquisa" lasers shot from neo's eyes and would give him a reading of the mans actual reiatsu
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm

"I assume your talking about me?"he asks, looking at her. He sole foucsed on her, just enough that he still could watch everyone around him. Figuring what the man talking was going to do, he tightened the guard around it, making him simply seem as a human with a sword, with spiritual awarness, who, for some reason, hadn't been killed yet by anyone searching for people like him.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 pm

"Do you see anyone else who have offered a stealth strike?" I stared back at him, meeting his gaze full on with dark green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:23 pm

What happenes after your stealth attack.....say u do attack and once they see u then what......go back to hiding and attack again?.......I swear act like what you are. Shinigami and arrancar or whatever you are....our tactics are diffrent from everyone so do what u need to do but im doing what I want.....

Looking at Ranpu, he asked the question he wanted answered. Where are they....and why aren't we going to attack them?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:55 am

"We're gonna attack. And in response to your earlier question Kuroda, after the stealth strike, you kill them. The stealth strike is the beginning, and you are the quick end." "If we're lucky. Something tells me, though, that Kain wouldn't have come here if it was more than several hours away." Kage Ryuu began to smile demoniacally as he said "You can see it as we don't have time to plan, but I like another idea." Kage Ryuu unsheathed his sword and ran his thumb along the blade. "We don't have to wait long. A fight like this... It's gonna be fun." Ranpu sighed, ignoring the heavy blood-lust that seemed to radiate from Kage Ryuu.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:41 am

Neo stood by kuroda and pointed his own finger at the unknown person. "I already don't like you.." Neo was ready to charge a cero but instead decided not to. "Kuroda have no worries. As long as we stick together you can kill as much as you want. You'll be like a kid in a candy shop. So much to chose from so il let you have them all my friend." Neo then looked over to Ranpu "Now listen here you insignificant being, your presence to me is worthless now i want to know where these people are, il take care of them with kuroda ourselves. As you can see your babbling has nothing of worth to us. Every opponent has a weakness. Plain and simple as that. You obviously aren't as smart as i thought you would be" Neo announced it to the rest "Get in our way and you obviously will die. Sadly to say, none of you have any use to me or kuroda. with the exception of drake atleast" Neo then pointed his finger at ranpu. "Now start talking. I don't expect you to insult me as your insults are just noise to me. As for you drake. Keep control of your inner personalities they are becoming more and more troublesome."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:19 pm

He shrugs, and says "Like I said, if need be, I'll lead it. I much prefer going in head first.", and then adds, to the one male that spoke to him, "And I you, but who cares at this point? I'm only in this for the fun and the fighting. And no, if they see me, I'm not planning on hiding."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:46 am

Looking at viz he noticed something that was bothering him.....stepping closer toward him he stared at him and realized he was carrying a sword. Your not human....are you...
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:12 am

He raises a eyebrow, and says "Or maybe I'm someone who's very good with a sword; who knows?", his voice warm, with a slight bite of steel in it, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 am

"Kuroda he is not human, or your sheer pressure would have killed him moments ago. and my pesquisa indicates he isn't human neither.. Even if your good with a sword whose to say your not hiding something more? your already hiding who you really are from us. Give me a few good reasons why i shouldn't vivisect you right now"
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:53 am

He smirks some, looking over at the other person. "Not bad. Didn't think you could read that deep enough."He says, his voice cooling. "And here's a very simple reason: Who else do you have to draw their attention away from you, hm? Let alone someone willing to do so."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:46 pm

"One i dont need someone to draw attention from me because i know i can kill them. And two whose to say your not a sock puppet and a mere slash to the head won't kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:17 pm

"That's enough from you two. We don't need you at each other's throats before the fight actually begins." A stern tone had entered my voice, one that was as unfamilliar to those who i've worked with before, as well as myself.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:06 pm

Grinning Kuroda took a step closer to viz. Keep your secrets swords men.....givee me more reasons not to trust you...... Kuroda pressure began to return as his bakudo spell was off again and the normal pressure that Kuroda power returned and simply stared the man down. Grinning he turned back around and stood next to Neo and remained quite...but stared at viz with his joker smile.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Viz just chuckles softly, shaking his head. "If everyone is ready...I think it's time to go. You,"He says, pointing at the girl who seemed surprised at herself, "You might be better off with these two, since what they say is true: I may not be good to trust. Besides, I've seen some of what you can do, and you would be best to go with them, with your speed and all. You could use them to slip past everyone else, and go stright to the heart of the matter. I can draw away most of whatever is there and hold them off by myself."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 pm

"Alright. If one other person wants to go to the heart as well, i could drag them along for a tag team. I know at least one other person wants to claim they've stopped the madness this time."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 pm

He raises a eyebrow, and motions for her to continue. "Who?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:36 am

"Anyone who wants to deal final blows. I'm really not the type to that with a group."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 pm

He nods, understanding.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:46 am

ooc: Neos turn..
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:58 pm

OOC: Actually, I don't really care whether or not there is a nice and neat system of response... If someone speaks to your character, even if it isn't your turn, I'm relatively sure that the others wouldn't mind that you post, as they spoke directly to that poster. I would put in an actual IC post in this, which would thus negate Neo's turn, which isn't really a turn as there is no turn system, but I have writers block, as I have for quite a while...
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:02 pm

ooc: well we all gathered thats good now we need either enemys to fight or encounters these daemons....
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:48 pm

OOC: make a new topic so we do somethin like fighting or infiltrating... mainly fighting..
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:20 pm

OOC: Alright. A new topic shall be made... Just real quick, where at? Daemons would normally be in the park or in Las Noches/El Desierto Infierno, but you guys can choose where...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next