Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

an intruder (continued)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyroru

kyroru

an intruder (continued) Empty
PostSubject: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm

kyroru appers in the desert wating for the girl to come out the garganta befor he closes it.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Diana peered her head past it as he said "Umm... We gonna fight or what? The sand is fun and all, but kinda boring." She stood up and moved so that Kyroru could see that she was already through the Garganta.
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 pm

of cores were going to fight i was just waiting for you to get out so i can close it." the garganta closed and kyroru ran tord the girl swinging his blade left and right making waves of black electricity go tord her.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Diana disappeared before the electricity hit, and she pulled back an arrow and aimed.
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

kyroru quickly when behind her and said "HI" right into her ear and attempts to punch her right to the ground.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:56 pm

She tried to dodge, but still got hit with the full force. She pretty much went flying. "That hurt you son of a..." her voice trailed off a bit as she rubbed where she'd been hit.
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:58 pm

kyroru laughed " i thought you were going to kill me that what you said isnt it." he then ran into the direction she went flying.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Kuroda shunpoed between the female, and Kyroru with the mask on and in Bankia he pointed his sword on Kyroru and his other hand glowed bright red of a cero charging...pointed at the female. Enough, from both of you. You two are allies and dont even know it.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Diana barely resisted the urge to fold, the newcomers reiatsu being insanely powerful. She stood her ground, but could do little more than that and speak. "Who are you, Vaizard?"
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

kyroru in the middle of his run has to stop and due to the pressure he gets to one knee. "w-why did you stop my fun"
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Lower both his blade and his other arm the held a fully charged cero.Beacuse did you once think that the quincy who are enemys to the soul reapers, her in general....would be great allies....not more enemys for us to deal with.Putting the sword away, he walked to the female and helped her to her feet. Sorry for that are u all right?.....Oh right....Bakudo 26....kyokko... .

The other two suddnely lost him in reitsu and his power vanished and yet he remained standing there.Now thats dealt with.....so, why fight when your both fighting the soul reapers.....
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:22 am

"'Cause he interrupted me in the middle of my mission. You have no idea how hard it was to get into Seireitei and learn the exact patrol times in advance for what I had planned. If he hadn't arrived when he did, I probably would have reached Seireitei, gotten past the defenses of the 12th Division, which took me a long while to figure out, for your information, and then made off with what my master needed in but a matter of hours." Diana moved her hair away from her eyes, obviously annoyed at Kyroru, whom she shot a glare. She shifted her focus back to Kuroda as she said "And what the Hell is a Vaizard doing here, covering the ass of an Arrancar? That doesn't even make sense."
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 pm

kyroru lauged to himself the nthought well you were the one that started everything by threatening to kill me int the first place. kyroru then came out and said "well you should be thanking me if you can even handle someone like me what make you think you can handle the 12th division, even if your there to just steal something you don't think the would of noticed you at all."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Does it make sense for a soul reaper to kill a quincy....certainly, they have no play in soul society.....Does it make sense to help an arrancar when I am a Vaizard....certainly....the enemy of my enemy is my friend.....U honestly think u can handle the might of the 12th squad...even the mighty Mayuri Kurotsuchi.....Hehe ur good but not that good. Be honest with me....how could u possibly hoe to stand and fight if no one fights along your side....
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:24 pm

"You know, that's kind of insulting, to both my skills and my intelligence. Dick. I could've handled getting in and out with it. It's not like Mayuri was even there at the time. Nemu was with him, making it so all I'd have had to do was sneak past the security, weasel my way to the room where he's holding my leader's stolen artifact, and get out. And really, did you think I went there alone? That would just have been retarded!" Diana looked around for a second before saying "Actually, I think you managed to get rid of him when we went through the Garganta... Damn it. Oh yeah, one more thing, stop pausing every few god damn seconds. It's getting on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:55 pm

kyroru then laughed agen "and you think they wouldn't have security around it. they would notice as soon as it was gone."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 am

Starring at the female quincy, Kuroda spiritual pressure rose slightly then dropped. A shame then. Your mind is set on simply arguing with me and not seeing common sense. Kyroru....continue what you originally doing..

Stepping away from between the two he took a few steps and began to watch.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:18 am

"No, do not. I have no doubts that Kyroru would kill Diana, no offense meant to you of course." as the new person began talking, while still out of sight, Diana stiffened. In response to what he said, she said "None taken sir. He sent me flying with but a single punch." "Back to business." a man appeared near Diana, as if the air itself had been cloaking him, only to stop now. "While I am annoyed with the distraction from our goal, I must say that with the arrival of a Vaizard, and such a powerful one, this is taking a turn to a more interesting path" the man had a sword that seemed to radiate energy, even while sheathed. However, he didn't even bother to so much as put his hand near it, as if he didn't feel Kuroda to be a threat. Instead, he simply held an unnerving smile and a oddly friendly tone. His choice in clothing, however, did not fit the bill of 'Friendly'. He wore a black trench-coat, hiding something large within, illustrated by a small bulge (OOC: I can't think of a single way to say that without an accidental innuendo) near the left side of his hip. He also wore black finger-less gloves, and where fingers would be were talons dragging against each other, a subconscious movement. And his face was covered in the shadow of a black fedora, the only visible part of him being eyes that glowed bright yellow, with slitted pupils, and that unnerving smile. " Oh my, I nearly forgot my manners. My name is Draconis Von Hellsing, it is quite the pleasure to meet you Kuroda." he also nodded in Kyroru's direction. "I share the same feelings to you Kyroru. It's a pleasure."

OOC: The new guy is because.. Well, he explained it. I'm pretty sure Kyroru would beat me. His speed and strength are unbelievably high, and those are two of the most defining aspects of combat.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:20 am

kyroru looked at the man and skined him a bit to avaluat him. "well i wasnt going to kill her." kyroru then laughed. "and its also a plesure to meet you as well" no one can see his xpretion cause of his mask but he has and exited look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an intruder (continued)   an intruder (continued) Empty

Back to top Go down

an intruder (continued)
Page 1 of 1