Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuroda New Kido

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroda

Kuroda

Kuroda New Kido Empty
PostSubject: Kuroda New Kido   Kuroda New Kido EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Ok thats to roy awsome idea, here is what im trying to get.

Bakudō:

#26:Kyokko....
Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object

#62: Hyapporankan....
A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them (Last for 1 turn only)

#79: Kuyō Shibari....
Creates eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding the target, with a ninth black hole manifesting in the center of the targets chest...

Now all these are non lethal so i basically have mastered using these only kido....now for the last one.

Hadō
#90Kurohitsugi...(Black Coffin)
Envelops the target with a powerful torrent of gravity that takes the form of a box of black energy, covered in several spear-like protrusions. The spears then pierce the box, lacerating the one inside from head to toe.

Now this is the only one that he hasn't mastered and using it will be dangerous on his part as well....and costs alot of kido to perform..once done no more kido can be made until regenerated the slow way.( Cant be used on players un less event says kill able)

FINAL MOVE:
CERO: standard strong blasty blast cero.

Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Kuroda New Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda New Kido   Kuroda New Kido EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Kuroda New Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda New Kido   Kuroda New Kido EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 am

Wait what are you tryibng to do with this? did you change the powers at all?
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Kuroda

Kuroda

Kuroda New Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda New Kido   Kuroda New Kido EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:00 pm

I never had any power besides my stats....what do u mean lucon change???
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Kuroda New Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda New Kido   Kuroda New Kido EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:24 am

no I'm saying those are just regular kido from the manga/anime, I was asking why you were posting them up here? was there some way you changed the kido?
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Kuroda

Kuroda

Kuroda New Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda New Kido   Kuroda New Kido EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 pm

No i didnt...these are just simple kido that im using...nothing diffrent from the show everything is self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuroda New Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda New Kido   Kuroda New Kido Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuroda New Kido
Page 1 of 1