Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dethstryke

Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou   Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:20 am

Sword Name: Amissa Anima

Sword Spirit: A Human Warrior

Sealed Sword: Nodachi(Long handle about 12 inches, blade about 4.5 feet) with an eagle on the bottom of the hilt.

Shikai Appearance:
Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou Fudsbvjskfgflns

Shikai Abilities: Name of Ability Desperatio

Description of Attack - Holding the axe outward reitsu is pump into the handle a starts forming an energy ball at the tip on the top of the axe. As more reiatsu is pumped in the bigger the ball becomes. When launched the energy launches out in a cone shaped blast, enveloping the opponent in reiatsu.
Type - Ranged, reiatsu, non-elemental
Range- Mid to long
Limitation- Charging the ball takes lots of time and energy, leaving this move only for drastic situation. Also if the move is disrupted before it fires the energy it explodes and hits everything with in a radius from 6-10 feet depending on how much energy is stored in the ball. Recharge time three posts.

Name of Ability] Gekido

Description of Attack - Charging reiatsu around the edges of the axe so when striking a target, it does more damage by emitting a small wave before contact.
Type - Meele
Range - Very Short
Limitation - Very little reiatsu can be pumped in due to the range of the ability. one post charge.

Until further premissons, omit bankai.

Bankai Appearance: Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou Axe_Mech_Robot

Bankai Abilities: Upon swinging the axe makes a wave of highly compressed reiatsu. His strength is amplified beyond the normal additon compared to other bankai.

Strength: 30
Endurence:25
Agility:20
Spirit Power:25
Spirit Control: 15
Magic: 5

Last edited by Dethstryke on Wed May 04, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou   Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Desperatio- The attack how long does it take to charge it?

Bankai Abilities: Upon swinging the axe makes a wave of highly compressed reiatsu. His strength is amplified beyond the normal additon compared to other bankai. <---- How much more is your strength ampliefied by? Also Bankai is a highly regarded ability so I dont know if you can have it i have to consult Lucon on this.
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou   Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:02 pm

I put bankai because it was on the template and it would probably amplify my strength like 15% so if my strength was 20 then it would go to 23. And despirto takes 3 posts to fully charge 2 posts minimum charge.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou   Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Okay i approve this at 2-A

When you feel ready to acheive Bankai Pm me or Lucon after you've made a topic for it and trained.. But we will grade harshly

Welcome to Bleach: End Of Souls!
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou   Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Thank you very much!!!!!^.^
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou   Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:05 pm

People are allowed to start with bankai. though if you don't think they deserve it you dont have to grant it.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou   Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou Empty

Back to top Go down

Shi Sutoraiku's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1