Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen) Empty
PostSubject: Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen)   Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Character Name: Origon Laggen

Sword Name: Yugure yoake (Dawn of Dusk)

Sword Spirit: Two humans. One is a blond woman and the other a black haired man.

Sealed Sword: A weird mixture of a katana and a broadsword.

Shikai Appearance: Two katanas (One is black and the other a bright silver) attached to each other by grey chains.

Shikai Abilities: It's two swords. It allows wielder to perform certain attacks by focusing his spirit energy into the blades. The dark katana's attack looks a lot like Getsuga-Tensho while the bright katana's attack is a focused burst of concentrated light that can temporarily blind people or shoot a small beam that explodes on contact with any solid objects. After using one of these attacks, it takes a while for the wielder to use it again.

Bankai Appearance (I'm not sure if he'll have it in the beginning.): The swords turn into two humans (The same ones from the sword spirit column) with powers that match the wielder's but with certain extra abilities. There is an in incorporeal chain that links the three of them together and the farther away they are from each other, the weaker their powers are.

Strength: 21+18=39

Endurance: 21+18=39

Agility: 23+18=41

Spirit power: 22+18=40

Spirit control: 16+18=34

Magic: 17+18=33

Are these stats correct? I tried to update them but I'm not sure if I got them right.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Fri May 13, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to fix the stats. Again.)
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen)   Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:42 pm

you only have 120 points TOTAL for stats. averaging 20 per stat.

Also I can't let you have two more fighters, having the same powers plus, that the main character has, for bankai. If there were some more weaknesses then maybe, but I'm not quite sure right now. If you would explain it to me more then I might understand it better.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: What?   Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:41 pm

What do you mean two more characters? Do you mean just Origon Laggen and Jon Sairo? Or are you counting Bane from "Oh? It's snowing..." as a whole new character? Because, Bane is Origon. I just call him Bane. If that's the problem, then sorry for the confusion. It's just that I sometimes interchange the names. When I said Bane, I was using Origon. I'll start calling him Origon from this point on, and sorry. But if that isn't the problem and that the problem is that I have both Origon and Jon Sairo, then I'll get rid of Sairo, cause he's not in anything. Please reply and tell me what the problem is. Also, you want me to explain weaknesses? 'Cause I could edit the characters and add the more in depth versions. It has a lot more information. Sorry for any confusion this caused. Please respond and explain the problem in more depth and how I can fix it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen)   Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:29 pm

No problem. sorry for that, I was saying your bankai gave virtually two more characters to fight, that have equal or greater power(you said they had additional abilities)

Like one of Viz's characters he could "resurrect" certain espada, even if they are at a weaker level than if they were alive, it was still too much. My powers of creating clones, splits up the power that I had originally, so it balanced it out.

So what I'm saying is you can "summon" your blonde haired woman, and black haired man spirits, which you had as having equal power. So what I would like is more explanation on the "spirits" weaknesses.

Also you can still call him bane, but mention that that is his nickname, somewhere when you join the topic.

Do you understand what I'm trying to get at? Sorry if I come off as rude.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen)   Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Oh. That does make a lot more sense and I do guess it is kind of overpowered. Yeah, I kind of wrote it wrong. Their actually supposed to be weaker with different abilities, but when I write for my books, I use them as a last resort thing, since it's giving Braxdonn (The equivalent of his inner hollow) a physical shape. That's why they were kind of overpowered. I'll edit it and fix that. Also, I do understand and, no, you're not coming off as rude. Thanks for the explanation.
Also, I meant to add, Braxdonn and Brianna aren't as powerful as Origon, as he is the original, and have only half of his power. I hope that that balances it out a little.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add some stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen)   Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Okay yes that is alot better. Thank you for fixing that.

You are approved at 3-s
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Awesome!   Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Okay, so now that I have had both my character and my Zanpakuto approved, can I start role-playing? Or is there anything I missed?
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen)   Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:38 pm

nope you are free to go Have a fun time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen)   Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yugure Yaoke (Owner: Origon Laggen)
Page 1 of 1