Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Viz's Idea shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

Viz's Idea shop Empty
PostSubject: Viz's Idea shop   Viz's Idea shop EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 pm

This is my place, where I take some ideas from real life, or something else, and twist them, make them mine.
I make stuff like these for everyone, you just have to give me something to work with.
These are some samples I've made before, for different reasons.

Weapons

Zanpoktou types

Name: Diamant fluture. (Butterfly diamond)

Appearance: A standard roman sword, with a rose carved into the hilt of it, the bud of the opened rose resting at the bottom.

Incantation: "Take flight, Fluture regina.", and turn clockwise to the right 90 degrees, while bringing the tip upwards, towards the sky. (Bankai)
"Soar, little one" (Shakai)

Abilities: Shakai: The sword disappears, flowering out like petals, but they fall to the ground instead, and sink into the ground. With a thought, they can be used as a defense, by raising up the Carbonado, and Anthracite minerals from the ground. Can also be used as a attack, which reaches up too 20 feet from the user. Spikes made of carbonado, and/or anthracite, or make them raise, and form new swords (Limit of 1 at a time.), and other weapons, using the minerals.

Bankai: A area of 100 by 100 feet covers the area that the user is in. If target is not inside said area, 1 thousand shards of black diamonds go at the target, and latch on, transporting the target inside. Once inside, the area above the two people ( the 'sky') shines, as if thousands of tiny stars are above them. Attack and defense of user is increased, if they form a sword, and half of the 'stars' disappear, and go to the user's hand, to form the sword. (As if, you cut them just a little, it would go to the bone.) The user can then also make iron, and other minerals to raise up, and can fuse them with the black diamond weapons, to enhance their strength, form, and reach. User can also, after fusing, cause flames to go to the target, from the weapon.
Note: This can also be used to make a 'suit of armor' on the user. If this happens, speed is decreased by half, defense is increased by that half, and the flames can go from anywhere on the user's body.
Also note, that when in Bankai, there is a unlimited supply of the minerals needed, such as Carbonado and Anthracite, for a total of 5 posts.

For two posts after activating Bankai, if the user hits the target in any limb, that limb is slowed for the rest of the battle, or until the Zanpoktou is sealed again.

RPC's

Characters

RP Characters name : Zaxu
RP Characters age : 20

RP Character Description : Zaxu is about 5" 0', with black hair down to his neck, a Hazel-Grey and a Purple eye, both of which are slanted, like a cat's. He also has a dragon tattoo on his back, taking up the whole area. He usually wears a white vest, with black trimmings, and no sleeves, as well as a pair of pitch black pants, a necklace made of steel, bearing a black, red, and purple cross, and a wolf ring with inset moonstone eyes, and a plain ring made of looks to be sliver on his middle finger. He also carries a hailbred, as well as two daggers in his boots, and two guns, one black, the other white, on either waist. He also carries a andoite to a unknown poison in his blood.

RP Character's Personality : He is generally un-trusting, though friendly.

RP Character's Past : He was picked on for most of his life, due to his different eyes, and because he seemed different then everyone else, no matter how hard he tried to fit in. This was due because information on his birth was leaked out. He was hatched from a dragon egg, but nursed by a wolf, and later lived with a human blacksmith, spending some of his early years in the wild. He came to the blacksmith, upon seeing him working outside, chopping wood. He liked the way a human looked, and walked up to the man, who for some reason or another, didn't seem surpised to see him there. He took him in, and after a few days, Zaxu was able to shift into a human form, the body he took at 20. Here, he learned how to fight like a human, learning to master long range, and begining close range. The blacksmith was a gifted person, and so he decided to make Zaxu armor for his wings, that wouldn't reduce his flying ablilties, and would be with him even if he shifted to human without taking them off. He no longer takes them off after discovering this, and they take the form of a ring on his right middle finger. He desperately tried to fit in, but when he realized he couldn't, a inner rage he hadn't realized that had been building up, rose up and took him over, killing everyone for a mile that he came across. When he came to himself, he saw he was drenched in blood, and he liked the feeling of it.

RP Character's Abilities : Dragon Tattoo: This tattoo prevents Illusions of any type and later from affecting him. After being affteced by someone messing with Time, he will lern to keep this from afftecting him as well.

Shape-Shifting: As he was born from a dragon egg, he can shift his body into a dragon, about 10 feet tall from nose-to-tail, and a wing-span of 15 feet. Since he was rised by wolfs, he can also shift into a wolf body, normal size, but his fur is purple, and his eyes become golden yellow, as do his eyes in dragon form. He is also able to take on the form of a human, because he saw them once, and liked the way they seemed so fragile, and wanted to see what it was like. He must return to human form between shifting.

Skin-Durability: His basic defense.
Human form: Basic stuff, like humans are everyday.
Dragon Form: Immune to heat, cold, and lightning. Also immune to weapons, the only spot not immune to weapons is the stomach.
Wolf Form: Increased speed, and can hide easier then in Dragon form or Human form.

Attack-Wise
Human Form: Can use almost any weapon, but can't touch another person's weapon's unless given permission, or if he's teamed up with the person, or in grave danger. A master at hand-to-hand, he's working his way to being a Weapon's master, as he only has to master being a long-range fighter.
Dragon Form: Claws, tail with spikes with a unknown poison at the tip of each, can breath fire, and if he lands on the ground, he can cause shockwaves to issue from where he landed, knocking everything down within 10 feet of him.
Wolf Form: Teeth, and claws.

Weapon's Wise
Hailbred: A simple one, with a rosary necklace looped and tied at the base of the blade. The staff has a rune on it, which prevents it from being broken.
Daggers: Carries two of them, both with hollow hilts, which carry a common anesthesia, to induce a 'Twilight Sleep'.
Guns: Both of the guns have Czech letters on one side, which prevents them from being harmed, and later on, he can learn to use them to charge his bullets to make special one's. He will learn how to do this as he progresses. The black gun has a red rose on the other side, the white one a blue rose.

Skill Wise
Inner Rage: Following his battle with Kara, Zaxu's inner rage rose up, and took over his body. This takes 4 posts to build up, then after that he can use it when he thinks he needs it most. This incresases his Strength of Mind and Body, Speed, and Dexterity. Also, if he is cut or harmed 2 times, his Strength, and Speed will increase again, 2 fold. If Zaxu is Delt a Fatal blow after reciving 5 other cuts or hits, his body will continue to fight intill the oppent is dead, or his body is no more. Fatal blows count as five hits, and he needs 10 to do this. This state lasts 3 posts.

Last edited by Viz on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Viz's Idea shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viz's Idea shop   Viz's Idea shop EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:47 pm

I don't quite understand what your trying to say. Would you care to give an example?
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

Viz's Idea shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viz's Idea shop   Viz's Idea shop EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:06 am

Gimme a few, I'm about to post one character I made for a site.
I'll post a something in teh weapon area soon, once I find a decent one.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

Viz's Idea shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viz's Idea shop   Viz's Idea shop EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Dude your good like your character example I love dragons interesting on life
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

Viz's Idea shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viz's Idea shop   Viz's Idea shop EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:22 am

what's carbonado and anthracite? for give spelling plz. i imagine carbonado is some sort of diamond material but im clueless as to what they are.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Viz's Idea shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viz's Idea shop   Viz's Idea shop EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:50 am

A friend asked me to make him this, since he wanted on with black diamonds. both of them are minerals needed to make it, according to Wikiepedia.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

Viz's Idea shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viz's Idea shop   Viz's Idea shop EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 am

so its a combo of both making black diamond?
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Viz's Idea shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viz's Idea shop   Viz's Idea shop EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:10 pm

I think so.
You can't really trust Wikipeda though. x.x All and all, it came out pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Viz's Idea shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viz's Idea shop   Viz's Idea shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Viz's Idea shop
Page 1 of 1