Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

o-o New here. and yeah. HAI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuki

Daisuki

o-o New here. and yeah. HAI Empty
PostSubject: o-o New here. and yeah. HAI   o-o New here. and yeah. HAI EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Well. I was on the old RPG for Bleach. but i never got in it much the last month or so
So... i haven't RPed in a while. I might suck. and just, yeah. I'm saying hi
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: o-o New here. and yeah. HAI   o-o New here. and yeah. HAI EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:36 am

hey hows it going. yeah we may be smaller now, but we're slowly growing, so just stay with it, and at least say hello every once and a while.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Daisuki

Daisuki

PostSubject: Re: o-o New here. and yeah. HAI   o-o New here. and yeah. HAI EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Okay Very Happy I will try. Parental controls on my computer blocked this site so I can only get on when I am at my friends. So yeah D:
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

PostSubject: Re: o-o New here. and yeah. HAI   o-o New here. and yeah. HAI EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:19 am

i thought your name was familliar. im the friend of kirro he says he misses you alot but he may not be on the net for ever but i dont know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Daisuki

Daisuki

PostSubject: Re: o-o New here. and yeah. HAI   o-o New here. and yeah. HAI EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

That's why I could never find him then. D: I miss him too ;-; How do you stay in touch with him?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

PostSubject: Re: o-o New here. and yeah. HAI   o-o New here. and yeah. HAI EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:00 pm

i cant anymore but he does send farewells to me for you if i ever catch you online
Back to top Go down
Daisuki

Daisuki

PostSubject: Re: o-o New here. and yeah. HAI   o-o New here. and yeah. HAI EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:36 pm

D'awww :3
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: o-o New here. and yeah. HAI   o-o New here. and yeah. HAI EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:08 pm

he did say he might make a new forum but i dont know if he will
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: o-o New here. and yeah. HAI   o-o New here. and yeah. HAI EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:09 pm

i dont know what kiiro is thinking but here is a link to his site where he logged in a couple days ago.

http://ninjasoul.forumotions.net/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o-o New here. and yeah. HAI   o-o New here. and yeah. HAI Empty

Back to top Go down

o-o New here. and yeah. HAI
Page 1 of 1