Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Flower

Go down 
+4
Kuroda
Lulu the sable
Viz
Lucon1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:54 am

Hey everybody, on the previous site, I created an organization called the midnight flower, and an event to go along with it. I am bringing it back this year. If anyone wants to join just say so.

I am going to post m,any post and topics here, so be ready for that.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:21 pm

I'll join, once I finish my app.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: The story so far   Midnight Flower EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Previous topics can be found Here Trapped, Changes, Growth, and Ghosts This would be the easiest way to know what happened, though it will take a while, so you may just read the summary.

Helena an elder arrancar, is tired with her long existence, and decides it's time to have a change. She creates an organization, The Midnight Flower. They are a group in the human world that takes those who have no allegiance and offers them a place to call home. She needs a weapon though to achieve her goals.

When a Brazilian witch hunter with spiritual powers comes to Japan, Helena see's her opportunity. Maria Arujo, came seeking a new life, but found more than she bargained for. She isn't the only one with powers that hunts hollow, or as she calls them "demons". There are others, namely a man named Trilon, a shinigami who has the powers of truth and fear, who teaches her about this mysterious new world.

Maria is eventually found by Trizon, Trilon's evil side, who convinces her to follow them. He leads her to a native american village Where her grandmother is kept, and shows her a tarot deck, where she draws, "The Wheel of Fortune", an inverted "Emperor", and "Death". She disregards this and goes to bed, after learning she has the ability to become a shinigami.

Meanwhile Helena meets up with Drake Demond, a vizard, and her co-president of the midnight flower. They head out to a secluded site close to the village. Drake captures Maria and takes her to the ritual site, after a brief run-in with an espada. At the site, Bruxa, a hollow, eats a disabled Maria, and flees to the forest of menos. the espada gets mad, at not being able to have a meal, and a fight ensues between him, and Helena.

Later Maria evolves several times, and Helena tries to recruit more people.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Ima joinin!
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:43 am

Im in.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:31 pm

okay guys. I'm postponing the event for a while. I need more people to help. I need players to replace some of the characters if they don't show back up, or I may just make them NPC's that i kill off later on.

Other things I need, I need some more people to fill in Midnight flower positions, and help out with plot creation of the event.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm

trilon is in but im going to have trizon refused to trilon( will rp a memory for this ) and so is kaatisu
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Dragon are you actually going to be here for this lol?

Also does anyone else want to come help with this? you can have any of your characters involved
Back to top Go down
dragon1

dragon1

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Yea I am my cell broke and I just got my new one yesterday so ready when ever
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:04 am

Hey, can I join with Origon Laggen? This event seems pretty cool. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:54 pm

You know I'd like to join.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:40 pm

sweet i just need characters you would like to include, and I can piece together what we could do. Maria is already aduchas. And Helena has her organization growing.

I think I may introduce Helena. Have her get some people together for her army. preferably those powerful quincy Wink
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Shotgun for the win
Back to top Go down
DevilOfLife

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:27 pm

This seems pretty awesome, could I join with Xenox? I hope it doesn't disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Seems like it would be a good time to get involved and get myself started. I'm in with Shi
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:08 pm

if you're all approved I don't se why not.

I should hopefully get this back up and running soon.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Well im in if im allowed of course but since ive been gone for so long im giving my char amenisa so that will let things be intresting on my part. again if im allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Flower
Page 1 of 1