Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging around.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 am

Lucon was laying in a tree. If not for good balance, he would have fallen off long ago, die to his unnatural position, and despite all this he still managed to sleep.

Alseid spoke to him. You shouldn't be laying here. The hardware store closes in three hours, and the captain's going to be mad, when you don't get back with the parts. Lucon rolled over onto his stomach, and waved her away mentally. I know what I'm doing. I never get any sleep when I'm at the barracks.

He sighed. Alseid always had to bug him, when he was getting comfortable. There was a rustle as he flopped to the ground. he lay there for a few minutes. watching the scenery. He was on the east side of the park. there was a particular tree there, that he enjoyed, that had a bench underneath, where people occasionally stopped. The sun was high in the sky, and people stopped in the shade often to get out of the heat. H turned his head, and looked out to the edge of the park, where past, cars flew by, ad the city was alive.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Kuroda

Kuroda

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:42 am

Kuroda was walking down the street when he felt it....at first he didnt understand what it could possible be but he understood what it was....Shinigami....Finally they were here in the city and he was excited. A grin grew on his face, for something good might come out of this encounter...something bloody.

Seriyu spoke: I know we havent seen anyone let alone tasted battle in a long time, but I urge that you keep your temper for now until he proves to be a threat.Kuroda nodded, knowing his sword was right. He walked into the the area where he was and noticed him there. Sitting there, care free...ot disgusted him. Approaching him wearing a coat and a hat and spoke to the first of many to come.

Hey, you what are you doing here.He stared looking at him hoping he would respond angerly so there would be fight. He even began to twitch a little but calmed him self.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:53 am

Lucon turned his head and looked at the man. Why is this guy talking to me? He closed his eyes a minute and tagged his spiritual pressure, shinigami, with a slight taint of hollow, just like his own, however it was controlled. Hello vaizard. He pulled his legs under him, and dragged himself to his feet. I was just just laying here. It's nice to get away from work sometimes. he stretched his arms out, releasing the tension in them. May I ask you the same thing? What are you doing out here on this fine day? He smiled and grabbed a backpack from a nook in the tree, throwing one are through a strap.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Kuroda stared at the shinigami,wondering how can this fool keep calm considering the situation he was in. Not everyday a Vaziard walking around and to even ask him a silly question to what he is doing here. I am doing my patrol of the area. Some hollows have been in the area, but I am guessing that the reason behind their disappearance is because of you. He continued locked on him but his spirit began to calm him down.

Relax Kuroda, he hasn't done anything wrong. Stop goading him into fight, your better then this.Kuroda respond telepathically saying, "Your right as usual..."After a moment Kuroda relaxed a little and was more comfortable. To keep the public eye not staring at him anymore, he faced sideways where he was looking at the people walking by the and yet still at the corner of his eye watching this person.

As he sat down he began to notice something but couldn't shake this feeling. What was it. What was annoying the back of his mind....he looked back at the Shinigami and saw it there. Hiding inside wild yet it was still there. Kuroda grins and looks back at the people.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Lucon noted the vaizards change in stance, and odd look on his face. Yes. I have a hollow. He reached in his pocket, and pulled out a flat object. It was thin, and was light. Lucon touched the side, and it lit up. Above it a hologram was projected, showing a 3-d map of the city. He zoomed in to several locations. I got a report for several hollow here, and a plus that needed to be buried.

He then switched over to a visual of his own body. It was cyan the color of his rieatsu. His heart though was dark and purple instead. Just like you. His face had the look of one who has been troubled a long time. No matter what i do, I can't control him. He set his pack down again, and switched off his PDA, stuffing it back down his pocket. He turned to his guest. Sorry for being all gloomy, and philosophical. He laughed. My names Lucon, lieutenant of the 12th division, and head of the SRDI. He bowed slightly. So what do you vaizards do now a days?
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Walking along was a man with dark red hair but it had a burgundy hint. He saw the two men and could easily feel their spiritual pressure. He obviously wasnt in any mood to fight and he obviously was no match for either of them without a companion. So he decides to walk over."Hello my name is Roy, i havent seen either of you around before, are any of you from around here?"

Roy surveyed the two men one of the men, the ravid looking one he saw through his peripheral vision. It was obvious this man had a sloppy fighting style just by the way he stood was atrocious. He also made himself look vacant. As for the other man. His etiquette seemed a bit more unusual, in comparison they were both completely different in their own ways and between them there was a spike in the stupid looking one's spiritual pressure. But of course the both of them were not that strong... It took a few more seconds of silence till Roy extended his hand out for a handshake
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:57 pm

He slowly turned his head to face the Lucon. No, your nothing like me. You may have a hollow in you but that doesn't mean were are the same.As Kuroda stood up to stretch his legs he looked to the sky and remembered the good days when he fought hollows...shinigami ...quincy....he fought them all to see how powerful he was. He had his fair share of losses but He won most of them. He looked back at Lucon hearing he gave his name and title. Honestly He was surprised to hear that even though he had a hollow he was still a Lt.

My name is Kuroda and I am a Lt. for the vaizards. Currently right now we are scattered around the world. For now Im the only one here in this city. Kurodas eyes went from being proud of what he was to be saddened that the fact he was alone with no warriors and the only company he had was his on Zanpakto and the hollows. And you have nothing to apologize for if you haven't done anything.

He noticed a human walked toward he introduced him self. As he turned and looked to his eyes he felt the stench of a quincy.Great he thought. More have begone to show here and maybe this one wanted to fight. As he looked at him he noticed something was off from him. What could it be.Thats because maybe we didn't want to be seen. And why is a Quincy here...perhaps to try to kill me?Kuroda now faced the quincy full on....Something wasn't right, he had a feeling were simply just didn't like him.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:10 pm

lucon turned to the new person. Hello there. He shook the person's hand. I only came here on a job. He pulled a pocket watch out of his pocket. it was getting late. already past time to get the parts. Dang. the captains gonna kill me. he put the watch up.

Last edited by Lucon1 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:17 pm

"hmph.. I have no need to fight you especially something thats already dead, You've been given a second chance and you can't even act right. You act as a jerk... Tell me do you think your strong? when you fight things do you feel good? Remember the golden rule even if you are dead you should still care... Treat others the way you want to be treated.. I know this because what goes around comes around.. And when it bites you in your ass i know your not gunna like it especially from me, Cause i WILL make your life hell if need be" Roy then turned to lucon "Have a good day Lt. I hope all goes well for you" Roy smiled and waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Kuroda grin became a serious look. Hoho, a quincy with a big mouth...you dont see many of those..Heh.He took a step closer toward the quincy and with the step he released some of his Reitsu. And yes quincy, I know that I am strong. And yes I do enjoy "KILLING" things. And get this in your little mind....quincy...The "golden rule" is for kids. This is the real world were people die for being weak. Kuroda smiles. And I have seen hell, and trust me kid, I would gladly go back into it and drag you along. I enjoyed being there. THE RUSH, THE NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, THATS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE TRULY ALIVE! So QUINCY will you show me your taste of hell? Or are you going to stand there like an idiot.

(ooc: I read that over and all I am thinking my god I am a jerk and a dick...lol sorry)

Calming done Kuroda put his hands in his coat and lowered his head for a moment. Looking up he spoke to the quincy but in a softer voice. You will have to forgive me, I havent socialized with many people before and all I understand is killing things.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:55 pm

"Hmm, Indeed very primal.. I concede to your apology and i accept it" Roy thinks in his mind the different things to be sorted out "So what race are you anyways? Your kind can sometimes be interesting and are a very rare find.." The small jump in the mans Reiatsu was nothing to be assured as only him trying to assert himself which obviously wasnt working.. Roy looked at his shadow using it as a sundial only for a split moment
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:54 pm

hen Kuroda started getting excited, and yelling, lucon stepped forward to remind them of his presence. He stayed calm throught the
event, making no fluctuations in his flow of energy. He spoke out to them. There isn't a need to get violent here. Don't belittle others just because they have a bad temper. he sighed. it was already to late to get the stuff done now. Alseid chimed in. I told you so. You never listen do you? Samuel then stepped in. But this is much more fun. Sit back and watch the show will ya? Alseid only ignored him. Would you two stop bickering. I already have two people trying to fight out here anyways.

Lucon turned his attention back to the group. If you want to fight, I'm sure we can find something for you to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Kuroda looked back at lucon and replied. You said there were some hollow in the area Lucon. Do you need any help with that or no.Kuroda finally realized he needs to give up on killing others and for now stick to killing hollows. Seriyu chimed in saying, Finally your anger is quite, honestly I blame your hollow version but maybe you always had this anger.

Kuroda sword materialized from his coat and with drew his blade. All right lets do this.Kuroda began unleashing his full reitsu knowing the hollows would come. Bankia.Power flew from him and as he transformed he remained standing power and looking different then what he before.(look at application for description and pix). Knowing full well he wont draw his mask he awaited for them to come.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:11 pm

"For now i think il watch... Besides this may get interesting..." Roy could already hear the maniacal snickering and moans of many hollows coming.. "Hopefully their not to much for you to handle..." Roy hand one hand in his jacket at this time ready for anything
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Lucon laughed at the reaction of Kuroda. I already killed those hollows, but since your so ready, and released bankai... He reached into his backpack, and pulled out four rods. He went to the corners of the park, and thrust them into the ground. When the last one was placed, a barrier formed around the area. He then went to the center and pulled from his pocket a small orb. He placed it on the ground and backed away.

Suddenly; the orb started glowing, and from the sky several garganta opened up revealing countless hollows, pouring forth. This was strong bait. and many hollow would appear. That's why he needed the barrier. Have fun. He walked over to a tree, and leaped up in it to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:34 pm

(ooc:Ok Best way to say when kurodas Laughs is kenpachis laugh)

Kuroda grin grew once again while his energy was flowing he assumed his stance, and with a blink of an eye, Kuroda used his Shunpo to begin the killing. As he approached the first one he jumped and slashed the hollow in half. After the hollow evaporated he grin disappeared and was a face of disappointment. What the hell, this is going to be too easy.As he began running and killing the smile grew slowly back but it wasn't as big as it was.

While he was attacking Seriyu spoke to him. Kuroda be aware, something big coming.Kuroda paused after killing another hollow and spoke to his blade.Big? what do you mean big? After his thought was finished Kuroda was smashed by a Menos. Kuroda blinked once and his grin grew once again. Im glad you came that means we both can play.As he jumped to get eye level of the Menos he put his hands over his face and his mask appeared.

The menos opens his mouth and fired his cero but Kuroda with his blade blocked it and only looked at the menos with disappointment. I grow bored of you. Die. Lowering his sword and with his other hand he opened it and a glowing red ball formed in his hand and Kuroda spoke only one word. Cero As his cero fired it went through the menos and began to disappear. Kuroda turned his body and looked at the remaining hollows. Hadou number 90, Black coffin.

(ooc:Description: Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition....if you didnt know.)

The black coffin formed around the remaining hollows and blood splattered out of the coffins, and once the hadou disappeared so did the remaining hollows. Landing back down he removed his mask but kept his bankai. Looking at Lucon he smiled. Well that was easy.Then glancing at Roy he only smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:28 pm

"...I guess you can say that was sufficient enough...Good work though.." There really was no need for the vaizard to use his hadou, to Roy it was more like a way for the man to show off and it was a bit entertaining... "Well if you dont mind il be leaving i have things to attend to.. Cheers" Roy walked away and he waved as he was walking away to show he was leaving

(OOC: im goin to my dads for my christmas break so i wont be on xP)
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:02 pm

(Have fun! you will be missed... like a sore thumb. lol. see you latter man, and merry Christmas.)

Lucon steppe out of the tree. You finished those hollow off quickly. But yet you don't seemed satisfied. Samuel spoke to him. Let me fight him. You don't give me much chance to fight anymore. Lucon replied saying You break to many things, and take me to the verge of death. That's why. He quickly turned his attention back to his guest.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Noticing that roy had left and that Lucon was talking to him. I am never satisfied. Not many things challenge me. I wish I could actually go back to the Seritie, but my exile forbids it. He did notice yet their was a conflict. Hmm I wonder As he stepped closer to lucon he smiled asking a question he already knew. So do you ever let your hollow side out? It makes things easier on the both of you. Smiling he patiently await his answer.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Lucon laughed. Easier? How does letting my hollow out make things easier? It possess me, and nearly kills me every time. He shook his head. It may make things easier for you, cause you have that mask, which helps focus your powers. He pulled out his PDA, and mad some notes in it, before putting it away again. Unless you got some miracle cure for me, then I can't let that happen easily.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:12 am

Grinning he looked at lucon as he answered. Of course their is a cure. it called beating it and controlling it. He noticed for a while Lucon constantly grabbed his Pda and wrote things down. Hey what are you typing in there? As he asked he looked threw the bag looking for the pda.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:27 am

When Kuroda opened the bag nothing was there. It's a special bag, basically a larger version of this. He untied a small pouch(think a dice bag, or a bag of marbles) from his waist and wiped his hand across it and a quick blue glow appeared and then went away. I call them spirit banks. He tossed the bag to Kuroda. They use persistent kido, and garganta/dangai technology, to create a wormhole that leads to a box in a room, under the SRDI. When a bag is opened for the first time, it registers to that user, and won't open for anybody else. This prevents theft, or unwanted visitors to the soul society, if you know what I mean. I just erased the memory from this pouch. Now you can have one. You can put virtually anything in there, as long as it will fit through the hole. He went over to Kuroda and gently grabbed the bag. That's why I have this. I got to carry to much large equipment. He laughed.

What I was working on... He turned on his PDA, and switched it to hologram mode. Numerous Japanese characters ran past the screen with a few diagrams. Is my hollow. I am learning more and more about him everyday. I try to develop things that can subdue him, but no matter what I do, it doesn't effect him.

Last edited by Lucon1 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 am

Kuroda looked at the bag intrigued This will be of use. As he looked to lucon he simply said,Thanks. As he put away his gift he remebered what he said about subdoing his hallow side. He better then anyone how to but certain things must happen. And of course not all hollows are the same. Research is a waste of time to Kuroda personnaly and the old days when he was cleaning and doing paper work back in soul society only proved it was worthless.

Well, I dont know much on science and all that stuff, but if you are trying to understand something the best thing to do is confron it and learn from your mistakes. Kuroda smiles a little, remembering the long day he fought with his inner hollow. Remebering the pain, the near death experiance, and above all the monster his hollow side truly is.

Shaking his memory away he turned back to lucon.If you ever need help with either your hollow or simply anything in general, let me know and I will do my best to help.Kuroda knew that his best bet was to start making new allies, and above all the shinigami were the strongest....for now. Their ranks grew while other either dwindled or remained a mystery.

Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks for the tip. but I'd prefer to stick to what i am already doing. Lucon noticed something amiss with his companion, but decided not to look deeper. Everybody had their own demons, and he didn't need to mess with them. I appreciate the offer, and would like to offer the same. If you ever need something from soul society, or a sparring partner, don't be afraid to ask. He turned around to see the sun just barely over the horizon, ready to set. Oh no! It's way past time for me to get back. The captains going to kill me! He quickly waved goodbye to the vizard, and quickly opened a senkaimon gate back to the soul society.

(exit Lucon)
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:08 am

Kuroda watched his new friend run off and he just smiles.I have alot more things to do....Kuroda turns around and walks off to the sunset.

(Exit Kuroda)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging around.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: