Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rikunara Sato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikunara

Rikunara

Rikunara Sato Empty
PostSubject: Rikunara Sato   Rikunara Sato EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Character creation:

Name: Rikunara Sato

Race: Vizard

Appearance: Haseo has gold eyes, wears a white striped shirt, pants and has various plates scattered over his arms, legs and hips. His shoulders are bare and have gear shaped symbols on each side. He has triangular shaped symbols on his face like his brother, Rikura.

Personality: Rikunara's outer appearance is quite unique compared to the other characters. He prefers to work alone and distances himself from essentially everyone, with few exceptions. Though soft-spoken and reserved, he never bluffs; if he makes a threat, he has every intention of carrying it out. He has achieved a great level of power including hollow form.

Don't make a threat if you can't top it off. You can dish it out, but can you take it? "What?" said his enemy. "You think you can beat me? Shut it, i'm through playing games. CERO!!!!! The area started disappearing around the two with Rikunara's enemy along with it. That's why I should be in control.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Rikunara Sato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikunara Sato   Rikunara Sato EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Okay Dokay, Your approved for you character ^^
Back to top Go down

Rikunara Sato
Page 1 of 1