Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arabia [Roy and Coren]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Drake sighed. "Give me 3 reasons to join you. If they're good enough, I may just join. But only if they're good enough."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:29 pm

"Well as i said. We can see almost everything that happens. We will ensure that your lover doesnt die of persecution from the 13 court guard. Second this will mean everyone can lay down there arms and they might actually be peace in our society and the new hollows can be detained. And finally, you dont have to constantly run from your persecutors. I mean if you do have a child by chance you wouldnt want your child to live the life of an outlaw?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 pm

"You have damn good reasons. But actual peace being achieved? Such a thing could never be possible. Even after the war, if it did end in your favor, there will always be someone there to start something."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:00 pm

"The peace wont last forever. But i've already planned what will happen to those who wont allow the peace to stay those that wont be at rest."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:02 pm

"No person can ever foresee precisely what will happen. Even if you did think you knew, the chaotic factor posed by the human mind would show you tha you can't foresee everything. Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:06 pm

"I never said anything about forseeing. Also my mind isn't that of a human. So i use my predecessor to help me with the human's perception. Not everything will go wrong. Your being rather pessimistic im just being realistic about the whole ordeal."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 pm

"Realism is but a single step away from pessimism. And I'm only pessimistic when I try to be. Saying that you will achieve peace is but a lie that helps you sleep at night. Peace is but a word for the time before war."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 pm

"Realism is acheived by different situations those thats uses pessimism are just blunt and dont want to accept the fact that sometimes the impossible can be achieved. The world was built off of bad ideas. They said man wouldnt be able to fly. And they proved those nay sayers wrong"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Drake smiled. "Fine. I concede upon this point. But even so, striving for peace is good, believing that it could ever be permanant would simply be an illusion you placed above your own eyes. But perhaps there is another convincing reason to side with Neoroko?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Roy motioned the guards the be dismissed he made his point across and he was happy to have a new ally. "Now we have to meet up with our friends." Through his earpiece Neo opened a garganta. Roy motioned for drake to step through so they could further there goal while helping him with his
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 pm

"I am warning you though. If I learn of anything happened to any of my friends, I'll be after you like a bloodhound, you got that?" as he finished, Drake walked through the Garganta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arabia [Roy and Coren]   Arabia [Roy and Coren] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arabia [Roy and Coren]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2