Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jirai Gumo (Neo ability)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Jirai Gumo (Neo ability) Empty
PostSubject: Jirai Gumo (Neo ability)   Jirai Gumo (Neo ability) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Hollow

Name: Jirai Gumo

Description: A black line appears behind the opponent it then stretches up to cast a small shadow and folds over and encases them in a small indestructible dome

Effects: it starts at 15 feet in radius. As the post goes on the dome rapidly starts to shrink closing at 3feet per post unless the user decides for the dome not to shrink.. If the opponent cannot find out how to escape the dome they will die from crushed organs.. The solution on how to exit the dome. Simply sheath your weapons. and Walk right out. (I made this the solution due to the fact that. Well its simply and in a fight no one would fight simply and i have my reasons why you can walk right out. Due to the fact that everyone would just fire kido or ceros at the dome..)
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Jirai Gumo (Neo ability)   Jirai Gumo (Neo ability) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Explain to me the use of this? and maybe describe it in a scenario, so I can better understand the ability.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Jirai Gumo (Neo ability)   Jirai Gumo (Neo ability) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 pm

The use is containment.

Neo shifts backwards. He stands still and he raises one hand "Jirai Gumo" from behind his opponent a line appears.. It then quickly shifts and cover over Neo and his opponent. Turning the fight into close combat. Neo then unravels his sword and assumes a defensive stance.

OR

Neo stands near his opponent around 10 feet away his raises one hand and a line forms behind his opponent. The line then goes up to form a wall then consumes neo and his opponent. First post neo fights15feet. Second post neo wears down his oppoenent 12feet if he wants it to close. Neo then sheaths his sword and slowly leaves. Telling his opponent that escape from the dome is impossible which is a lie and that the only way out. is to simply walk out. The anwser is simple. And the simpliest things are more than ever always overlooked
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Jirai Gumo (Neo ability)   Jirai Gumo (Neo ability) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:47 pm

okay I see, that's fine. Approved. I may use that myself.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Jirai Gumo (Neo ability)   Jirai Gumo (Neo ability) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Thanks you very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jirai Gumo (Neo ability)   Jirai Gumo (Neo ability) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jirai Gumo (Neo ability)
Page 1 of 1