Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Warehouse

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

The Warehouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Drake smiled as he said "Welcome back Emanuel..." he yawned again as he got up.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Bumps   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:37 pm

OOC: Bumps

"On a different note..." Emanuel's stomach made the biggest rumbling noise he ever heard himself make. "Whats for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Succubus laughed and smiled. Then she got off of him and got a plate with a sandwhich. "I made this and was about to put it in the fridge..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: FOOOOOOD   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Emanuel lunged at the food, hoping to quickly take it and eat it. Sadly, Succubus dodged the lunge, and so he missed. "Alright Succubus, lets see if I can get that sandwich before you put it in the fridge.

OOC: Hope you dont mind a little competition? XD
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 am

OOC: Oh let's see you try to get that sandwhich!

Succubus laughed and smirked. "Come and get it if you want it that badly!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: My favorite sport, watching other people do stuff!   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Drake leaned back and looked at the two of them, laughing.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 am

Succubus smirked again as she threw the sandwhich to Drake. Then she shunnpoed to the other side of the Warehouse standing by the fridge. "Toss it over here Drake!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Drake caught it, still laughing, and taunted Emanuel with it for a second before tossing it to Succubus.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:04 am

Succubus caught it and put it in the fridge. "To slow Emmanuel.", she said smiling as she closed the fridge. Her eyess lit up as she laughed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:42 pm

OOC: Yeah, Arthas is gonna be gone for the next two weeks for some reason that I'm not quite sure of... It's saddening...

Drake smiled as he said "That was fun."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 am

Succubus nodded. "I agree."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:22 pm

"Now what? I feel like boredom is about to return, and I think I left the shotgun at home... Oh wait, this is home... Damn, that completely ruined my joke..." "Not like it was any good anyway!" "Aww, shaddap Ranpu." Drake said jokingly as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Warehouse
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Other :: Homes-
Jump to: