Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roy Hikari(done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Name:Roy Hikari

Race:Quincy

Appearance:Male average height his appearance and age easily show he's a college student senior year he sports a blue and black striped polo shirt and he wears jeans on some occasions board shorts.. Due to his hair he instead looks as if he is 6'1 but initially he is only 5'11. His hair is charcoal black and flows all the way down past his shoulders but stop right above his breast. At times he also wears a Red headband which some take as a sign that hes in a gang but is really for decoration and looks.

When he stands it seems to be with sluggish posture only because he rather not be like other quincy and so instead of being uptight or serious or formal he is goofy. When it comes down to being around royal company he follows his etiquette he was taught by his family. On rare occasions he has a straight posture because it makes him look taller and slimmer than he actually is. Currently he is on the college football team and he plays wide receiver. So when he stays for lifting and conditioning he lifts more than he can to give his body that tan and tall muscular look. Overall his body is tall,thin, and muscular.

strength:20
endurance:20
agility:15
spirit power:22
spirit control:21
magic:22

Personality:When he was very young the traveling he had been doing didn't confuse him but more like he just went with it.he did not ask why.Maybe once.But other then that he was just a normal quiet man.But during the time he became a very Loving person.he can hate at almost any time.he is not afraid to kill anyone,he does not fear darkness or the light he is more on that thin little line.

He is when no one is bothering him one of the most quiet in the world.Unless something interest him,annoys him,bothers him or what not to new people he never meet..Being a Hero is not something that he wanted he would rather keep to himself,But if it comes down to it he'll try.But he's not that good at it either. When it comes down to family he does as much as he can to help or protect them. The main reason is because he loves them and he doesnt want to lose them. As like how he lost many friends and relatives the in massacre. If anyone brings up the quincy massacre he feels a massive pain where is scar is and at times if someone doesnt know and gets to far in depth he may cry a little. Showing that he does have a soft sensitive side.

Quincy Cross:•Mekkyaku (Quincy Cross) | Roy's quincy cross is a curved shuriken inside of a circle making the cross look like, well a curved cross. It is kept right next to his heart in his trusty pocket protector next to a set of pens and pencils. The cross is smaller than the average male's palm and is very thin, actually its just as thin as a slice of bread. On the cross is engraved R.I.P for the quincy that died in their massacre. And when focused into the quincy bow the cross acts as a crosshair for better aim.

History on How i came to be (Copied from a diff acc i had Razz):They say "life must go on," and during the day that's largely true. But when the sun sets, life again comes to a jarring halt.Sometimes, tears say all that can be said, and understanding comes only with time.The longer a relationship is alive, the longer it takes to get over its death. But, for all things, there is a time... He wished he could have seized that day. He wishs that when he screamed that day that everything would be okay.. But instead he nearly lost all of it, Family members dead and scattered around him brothers and sister young and little siblings near his age all split up around the world. the massacre of the quincy "nation" so to speak as their was a massive number of them.. They the quincy his family thought they could compete with the soul reapers but little did they all know they were all wrong. Roy was out with his 2 sisters, They were practicing their skills on the trees until they heard a loud explosion as they all froze as if someone or something had snuck up on them. They turned around to find the largest estate on fire and it started to fall.. They all rushed as fast as they could to find mysterious figures in black robes and swords attacking their friends. Roy was the oldest at the time he was about 12 when this had happened. The spells that the shinigami casted were flying the air like bugs. The children all rushed to their home ducking and dodging for their dear lives. When they got to their house it was still in good condition like some other homes. Until a soul reaper appeared in front of them and he causing it to explode. The Shinigami turned around faced them and said "Learn from this deathly experiance" He grabbed Roy's two sisters and he cut Roy across the chest leaving a slash that Roy could barely sustain. Roy soon then blacked out on the ground eyes closing his body feeling as if cold cold water was hitting it causing him to freeze.. He started to cry as he thought he was freezing or yet worse dieing.. "H-help m-me" Roy then Blacked out..

Roy wakes up later to someone shaking him and he opens his eyes.. He feels his body as he looked around and the older man spoke to him.. "Your family has been located by sheer luck.. The Shinigami who kidnapped your sisters was killed as he tried to escape with them, Also were searching for more escapees or survivors so we must clear out the city so their is no confusion.. Please meet up with your family" Roy understood everything as he ran out to find his family.. He climbed a tree a surveyed the barely populated area as he jumped out and he ran to a little clearing and when he turned he saw his sisters rush towards him and his parents grasped him... " Come son we must go!" His father opened a portal as they all went through. On the other side was a house smaller than theirs but it was sufficient roy ran in behind his father up the staircase and he opened the last door making it seem like he knew were he was going he looked in and it was a room filled with glow in the door stars and animals.. Roy ran to the bed but fell down before it because of his slash wound.. "Ugh.." He coughed up a bit of phlegm not a trace of blood as his parents saw this happened they put him on the bed.. They told him its best if he took it easy, Step by step he would get better as he slept he would continue to prosper in his childhood into adult hood

Present day
Roy opens his eyes, He puts his hand under the left part of his shirt and he felt the slash that was still left. He know's that if he was like the other quincy he would swear to get revenge on the soul reapers be he knew that. Peace comes to those who want it and are willing to make peace. Roy's eyes started to water. Thinking about it was easy but forgetting was hard.. But deep down he didnt want to forget it only because every since then it brought him closer to his family and closer to his goal to become someone or something strong enough to protect those around him, He doesnt want to be remembered as a hero or a king but just simply as Roy Hikari.

Last edited by Roy Hikari on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Character approved. This is beyond my expectations for the first application. Good job.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:55 pm

I wasnt try to show off or anything
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Didn't say you were. I was just saying that is was a very well made app. Also are those all your abilities? If so add your beginning stat spread, and I'l check it. Otherwise put (not finished) at the end of your topic title, and when done change it to complete, or just get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Okay i edited the topic, Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:08 pm

What would the requirements be if i were allowed to become a Event Character?
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Well Event character is just that for specific events. If you want to create an event like an evil person's rise to power then you can create an event character. They will be approved very leniently, and can have powers not normally available to characters.

If you want one you can make one, but they won't really be used in normal play. For instance once the site gets going, I'm going to move the Midnight Flower event that was on the previous forums. and Helena an ancient arrancar, is an event character.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Okay i know what you mean But for my stats what should i do about them?
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:57 pm

for a normal character there is a total of 120 spread out against strength, endurance, agility, spirit power, spirit control, and magic(affects general abilities like kido, and cero.)

for an event char you can make your stats whatever, just be reasonable. lol
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 am

strength:20
endurance:20
agility:20
spirit power:35
spirit control:35
magic:0
(0 on magic cause i cant use kido or ceros Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:10 pm

The magic stat for Quincies is your proficiency with Seele Schneider, Gintō, Ransōtengai. The abilities that all quincy know.

And your stats go under your abilities app., to be approved with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:15 pm

added my stats ^__^
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Lucon1 wrote:
And your stats go under your abilities app., to be approved with the rest.

lol. Also are you any close to finishing your abilities? If you need any help just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Is that neoroku?
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:04 pm

yesss
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:26 am

to be honest my only clue was the vincent pic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roy Hikari(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Hikari(done)   Roy Hikari(done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Roy Hikari(done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Registration Offices :: Character Registrations :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: