Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

having fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

having fun Empty
PostSubject: having fun   having fun EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Brandon walks through the familiar paths of the rukongai. his shinigami cloak flaps in the breeze and his zanpokto is sheathed and resting at his side as he calmly walks. its good to be back. i wonder if the old geezer is still in power.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

having fun Empty
PostSubject: A new challenger approaches... Enter, Drake!   having fun EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Jon Sairo was walking around in Rukongai as he muttered to himself "Man, I wish something interesting would happen." He then felt something different. It was the spiritual pressure of someone who wasn't a nameless newbie without Shikai like the others. Jon grinned as he walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Brandon doesnt seem to notice the reiatsu of others but he is simply ignoring them. he continues his walk until something happens or someone approaches. "how do they know i have shikai without feeling my reiatsu?" he wonders to himself as he walks towards the seireitei.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:34 pm

OOC: Me saying you had Shikai was an example, as all the nameless Shinigami who serve as only foot-soldiers don't have it. I was just saying you were different from the others as you were stronger.

Jon started to walk beside him as he said "Been quite a bit since I was back here in Rukongai. The name's Jon. You?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Phantom, same here but im not here for business. im here to see my old home after a long journey.

OOC: sorry bout that
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:11 pm

OOC: No problem.
Jon then said "So what's up? I'm kinda bored."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:50 pm

nothing is up and i cant change that unless you are willing to have a small contest.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:55 pm

"I do love contests. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Brandon stops and looks around before picking up a wooden plank and handing it to Jon, now we will each take turns throwing stones at this plank who ever breaks it first wins.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Jon smiled and said "You first." and held up the plank.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:28 am

actually it stays on the ground where ever you want it. brandon picks up a rock and tosses it into the air before catching it several times.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 am

I put down the plank and said "So you just throw the rock at it?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:31 am

yup first one to break the plank wins the higher ground and first move in the fight. brandon tosses the rock at the plank and misses entirely.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:18 am

Jon then grabbed a rock of the same size and throws it at the board and only barely misses. Jon then gestured for Brandon to continue as he asked "You said your name's Phantom? Odd name. Is it a nickname or something? Or did I just hear wrong?" Jon pulled a coin out of his pocket and flipped it into the air as he waited for him to throw the stone.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:24 pm

my name translates to Phantom in japanese. he says as he hits the board dead center shattering it. i guess you want to be the one to learn about my powers first. you clearly missed on purpose.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Jon smiled and said "How'd you guess? But you are right, I would rather be hit first and learn your powers then strike at you blindly. Something someone once taught me." he then flips the coin one more time before flicking it away hard enough to break a hole in the nearby wall. He then smiled and gestured for him to take the first strike.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Fri May 20, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:54 am

brandon vanishes behind a shakoho he fired without any incantation and hid his presence to see what Jon would do.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Jon used Shunpo to dodge and did just that as he yelled "Sokatsui!" and let out a large energy ball straight at Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:58 am

brandson jumped over the wave of pale flames and said rikojoukoro to try and trap jon in place.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:47 am

Jon dodges it, barely, as he said "Six rod light prison... I would be done for if you had hit..." he then Shunpoed and disappeared entirely. He watched from a shadow for what Phantom would do as he placed a trap...

OOC: Is there a way to escape Rikujōkōrō? If not, then that would have ended the battle prematurely...
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Brandon cleared his mind in an attempt to find Jon via his reatsu. and to brace himself for attack.

OOC: yeah overwhelming reatsu will break any bakudo. the kind that basic captains and higher can put out.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:26 pm

A voice suddenly said something right behind Phantom "Activate, Shadow Dragon..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:29 am

Brandon shunpo's away as a reflex thinking he was about to be hit. but because it was a reflex he had no control of how far it would take him. after reapearing in the sky he was spinning out of control but soon gained control and searched for jon.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:11 am

Jon laughed, but made it seem as if it came from above him. He then dashed out of the shadows and used Shunpo in order toappear below him as he said "Bakudo #26 Kyokko." and disappeared once more as he heard the words "Scream and run rampant, Kage Ryuu."

OOC: Jon is just saying random things that seem like a release call in order to scare you. Also, Kyokko is the Kidou used to bend light to make yourself invisible.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:12 am

OOC: i know but brandon knows nothing about Jon's powers so he is avoiding contact until he figures them out. BTW your brain fart told me who you were... nice to see you again DRAKE.

BIC: Brandon followed the energy the kido gave off and targets Jon with a powerful punch that utilized Brandon's energy and reatsu to increase the power enough to shatter a swarm of 1000 regular hollows and vaporized them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun   having fun Empty

Back to top Go down

having fun
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: